Our modular, remote and highly secure solution is an easy to use payment method, reducing costs and improving efficiencies on expenses, salary claims and HR and absence. Complete with analytics it is accessible anywhere and means the end of paper forms.
Staff productivity is a key area of focus in the Long Term Plan, with NHS organisations challenged to eliminate outdated, time-consuming processes and replace them with affordable, efficient ways of working, to allow an increased focus on patient care.
ePay is a secure, modular system delivering compliance, efficiency and reduced costs across:
- Travel and expenses
- Salary claims (including additional hours)
- HR forms
"The introduction of ePay has made it easier for staff to track their claims and for managers to have full visibility of what is going through the system. The technology is user-friendly and the vast majority of staff have embraced it and view it very positively....
Through ePay we are not only saving time and money that can be better spent elsewhere, but have also taken a significant amount of paper out of our workforce processes"
David Everett, HR Information Manager
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- the ePay distance calculator enforces a shortest distance rule on mileage claims, which could deliver cost savings of up to 18%*.
- available as a complete, integrated solution, or as standalone modules - helping you stay in control of your budget.
- paper forms can be phased out, supporting documents scanned, workflows speeded up and submission times extended so time and resources can be released to more important tasks.
- available on an online web portal via both www and N3 networks giving the convenience of 24/7 access, at work or home, to employees and managers.
- built-in data validation, data integrity and electronic audit trail, and user-configurable authorisation workflows deter fraud and give you the reassurance you need that processes are fully compliant.
- customised reports give valuable insight and help detect trends, enabling organisations to identify and realise cumulative efficiencies and savings.
- across smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop for an optimal user experience, whatever the device.
Easy to use
- simple and intuitive to use, with automated progress and closedown notifications, plus online help and e-learning built in for quick adoption and high user confidence.
|NHS SBS ePay brochure (PDF) [934KB]|
To find out how our ePay solution can support your organisation to achieve its Long Term Plan objectives, please contact us on: