A simple easy to use solution to maximise income collection by giving customers more ways to pay.
The success story below shows how our NHS partners can overcome the day-to-day challenges they face in the back and middle office.
SECURE AND INTEGRATED PAYMENT SOLUTION
|Every year NHS trusts write off huge amounts of debt for private and overseas payments, prescriptions and other low value services. There are limited ways for patients to pay onsite and once they have left the hospital it becomes difficult and expensive to collect the debt retrospectively.|
|Digital Cashier is a secure and integrated payment solution that makes it simple and easy to take debit or credit card payments from customers online, over the phone or in person. By offering customers greater flexibility in how and when they pay, makes it easier for hospitals to collect the money and reduce debt.|
Being able to take payments via a chip and pin machine, a retail style shopping platform or secure telephone line and integrating seamlessly into Oracle, streamlines the cashiering and accounting process to save hospitals considerable time and money.
THE KEY FEATURES
- Internet payments with configurable catalogue
- Configurable to any bank
- Integrated with Oracle
- Reconcile cash and cheques received each day
- Print or email system generated VAT receipts
- Connect chip and pin machines to any computer
- Set up and collect regular card payments
- Secure operator assisted telephone payments
- Increase onsite payment capacity enabling increased payment at the point of sale
- Greater flexibility to customers for when and how to pay
- Reduce exposure to bad debt.
- Increase cash flow into the business
- Reduce operating costs through modern systems and processes
- Timely and accurate accounting and reporting
- Descopes your staff, internal networks and telephony system from PCI DSS requirements when taking telephone payments.