Helping the NHS collect more of the money it's owed, by giving customers more ways to pay.
Digital Cashier from NHS Shared Business Services is a secure, integrated, payment system that makes it easy for NHS organisations to collect more of the money they're owed, and provides their finance teams with better oversight and control.
Digital Cashier can support debt reduction in areas such as:
- Private and overseas payments
- Prescriptions and pharmacy fees
- Staff fees e.g. nursery costs
"...this is about making it much easier for somebody to make a payment... this technology will lead to a huge increase in the amount of money that is recovered across the whole NHS in future"
University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- customers can pay by debit or credit card in person, over the phone or online, onsite or offsite, 24/7
- giving them more choice about how and when to pay and reducing barriers to payment.
- the system integrates seamlessly with your finance platform streamlining the cashiering process, ensuring accurate and timely accounting and reporting, and saving time and money.
- payments can be made via chip and pin machine, a retail-style online platform, or secure telephone line, all featuring industry-standard security features, giving you and your customers the reassurance you need.
- descopes your staff, internal networks and telephony system from PCI DSS requirements for telephone payments, reducing costs and freeing up staff time for more valuable work.
- catalogue and banking details are user-configurable, ensuring a bespoke solution for each NHS organisation.
- VAT receipts are generated automatically to print or email, saving time and increasing accuracy.
Easy to use
- chip and pin machines can be connected to any computer and recurring card payments set up - all designed to optimise income and increase staff productivity.
To find out how Digital Cashier can support your organisation's income collection strategy, please contact us on: