Quality Checking: What checks are done to ensure the quality of work?
Quality checking is embedded in our processes allowing NHS SBS Operations Managers to measure and manage the quality and workload effectively. These checks are adjusted as required and prioritised for new starters and team members who are training.
We have several operational reports in place allowing team leaders to spot and action any issues in timely manner.
We are monitoring closely any issues/errors being identified or raised by our clients. Some common areas being picked up and included in training/quality checking where required includes:
- Routing PO invoices via the Non PO route incorrectly
- Credit Notes being verified as invoices
- Incorrect action on PO invoices containing freight amounts
- Validating an invoice to the wrong supplier
- High volume of invoices / holds across P2P queues, e.g the Open interface, PO Matching & Notifications, Line Variance holds