What do NHS SBS do to chase my invoice?
- Regular electronic notifications (reminders) are automatically sent to the client approver/ requisitioner for action. This notification is escalated as agreed by the client.
- Client finance teams are sent regular reports of outstanding invoices that are situated with them.
- Regular transactional calls are carried out between NHS SBS and clients to discuss outstanding invoices.
- If there is a discrepancy between a Purchase Order and an invoice the client will be notified automatically.
- In addition, the CSC will liaise with the client on your behalf when delays or issues have occurred.