Framework Agreement Description
The framework for energy consultancy services comprises of the provision of services and products for energy efficiency for the NHS and public sector. This comprehensive framework covers energy consultancy services and products including; undertaking energy audits and energy surveys; effective carbon footprint reduction advice and solutions and the design and project management of energy efficient systems.
Framework Agreement Information
When does the Framework run?
01 April 2018 until 31 March 2022
What does it cover?
The provision of consultancy services via an OJEU compliant route to market for Estates, Facilities and Capital teams, encompassing a wide range of specialisms, and utilising both SMEs and national providers.
The energy and efficiency services comprises of the provision of services and products for energy efficiency. These could include, but are not limited to :
• Undertaking energy audits and surveys;
• Analysis of participating authorities current energy usage;
• Identification of energy wastage and solutions to improve energy use;
• Investigation, feasibility studies, analysis, design, management and verification of energy use and potential savings;
• The provision of cost effective energy reduction advice and solutions;
• The provision of cost effective carbon footprint reduction advice and solutions;
• The provision of cost effective emissions reduction advice and solutions;
• Savings verification once an energy/carbon footprint/emissions reduction solution has been implemented;
• Helping the participating authority to achieve ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems certification;
• Design, finance, supply and installation of energy storage and/or energy efficiency systems and solutions;
• Design and project management of energy efficient systems;
• Comprehensive and full service energy efficiency solutions that provide guaranteed savings with active control and monitoring.
• Advising on current energy legislation and compliance with law and/or aiding the participating authority to meet environmental targets
Who can take advantage?
NHS and Public Sector Organisations within the UK
Benefits of using this Agreement
• CASH SAVINGS
A range of pricing options and discount structures are available, such as prompt settlements and volume discounts. Alongside this, the delivery of innovation and industry standard cost savings are guaranteed through the use of Level 2 BIM technology.
• SUPPLIER MIX
A wide range of suppliers to suit all requirements: from national providers to deliver large-scale multidisciplinary projects, to regional SMEs stripping out cost and improving communication.
• CHOICE OF PROCUREMENT ROUTE
Direct award and mini-competition options to deliver the most economically advantageous outcome.
• EXPANDED SERVICE OPTIONS
A range of additional ad-hoc consultancy options available via the ancillary services provision option.
• CONTRACT FLEXIBILITY
The ability to utilise a number of model contracts, enabling users to mix and match their requirements and tailor individual requirements.
View the framework agreements
View the framework agreements
| AA Projects Ltd|| Gardiner & Theobald LLP|| Pick Everard|
| AECOM Limited|| Green Building Design Consultants Ltd|| Price & Myers LLP|
| ANTAS S.R.L.|| Hydrock Consultants Limited|| Ridge and Partners LLP|
| BDP (Building Design Partnership Ltd)|| Interserve Consulting (a division of Interserve Construction Ltd)|| RPS Consulting Services Ltd|
| Capita Property & Infrastructure Limited|| Low Energy Consultancy Ltd|| Turner & Townsend Project Management|
| Couch Perry & Wilkes LLP|| Mabbett & Associates Ltd|| Virtus Consult Ltd|
| Cundall|| Mott MacDonald Limited|| WSP UK Limited|
| Currie & Brown UK Limited|| NIFES Property Ltd t/a NIFES Consulting Group|| |
| Energy and Compliance Technology Limited|| Oakleaf Surveying Limited|| |
You might also be interested to find out more about our related frameworks:
Construction Consultancy Services
Hard Facilities Management
For more framework agreements see our