Source to Settle
Building on our successful NHS shared service model, our Source to Settle (S2S) solution can transform transactional finance and procurement activity across an ICS - providing the infrastructure to drive strategic, collaborative procurement.
The service incorporates:
- Category management procurement expertise, helping ICSs unlock savings from all non-pay spend via spend analysis, regional and national benchmarking, and collaborative strategic sourcing
- Specialist sustainability and social value expertise, to respond to the relevant legislation
- Improved supply chain resilience through active contract and performance management
- Sustainable financial savings by enhancing supplier relationships
- Collaborative reporting, ensuring ICS's have easy access to the real time data they need to meet statutory obligations and improve system-wide decision making
- Compliance with
- Future-Focused Finance (FFF) standards
- Procurement Target Operating Model (PTOM) benchmarks
- The latest commercial standards (Commercial Continuous Improvement Assessment Framework) from the Government Commercial Function and NHSEI
Developed in partnership with a pathfinder ICS, and with the support of NHS England and NHS Improvement, a Diagnostic Insight identified potential procurement savings for the pathfinder system of £69m over a 10 year period, based on spend aggregation and the ability to drive better compliance and contract management.
£69m Identified potential procurement savings over 10 years