The Edge4Health is an innovative platform designed to support the streamlining of NHS procurement and offer suppliers to the NHS a range of commercial and operational benefits. Throughout 2019/2020 we will be rolling out The Edge4Health to up to 80 trusts across the UK. During this time we will work closely with valued NHS suppliers to help them take full advantage of the sales and support tools offered by the system. Below are some of the ways The Edge4Health makes it easier to trade with the NHS.
- Catalogues can be viewed by buyers in all NHS trusts on the system, or trusts of your choice - allowing your business to promote products to ALL prospect buyers on one platform.
- Price lists and products can be managed by each trust from one central system -simplifying the management of large catalogues and individual trust price lists from one central location.
- The Edge4Health is interoperable with PEPPOL and GS1, as well as being GDSN compliant and including a GTIN checking functionality - ensuring all your data meets national requirements.
- Seller to buyer communication function - a direct and secure messaging system, supporting your business with an extra avenue to build and maintain relationships with NHS buyers.
- Bespoke supplier portal and reporting suite - download trading reports, track approvals and get visibility of commercial activity with each trust.
- Invoice payment tracker - reduce the time spent chasing invoices.
- Control product and price information, reduce payment queries and enable quicker payments - prices are approved by the NHS buyer at point of submission so Purchase Orders always match invoice price.
To find out more about how The Edge4Health can support you as you supply to the NHS, just attend one of our free weekly webinars. Our 'Introduction to the Edge4Health' webinar takes place each Friday at 12.30pm. Click here to register.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact one of our dedicated Supplier Engagement Managers: