Accounts Payable Officer - FTC 6 Months (Leeds)
Salary: £17,500pa plus holidays, life assurance and 5% flexible benefits package
Contract: 6 Months FTC
We are recruiting for a number of Finance assistants to join a large growing Purchase to Pay team in Leeds. A positive, enthusiastic attitude to volume processing and query resolution is required to fit into a lively, vibrant working environment. The team manages several processes including Prepayments, Legal Letters, Pharmacy Batch input and PID (Personal Identifiable Data) for all Clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an accounts payable setting however full training will be provided.
This will be for an initial 6month fixed term contract.
- Completing any new Manual Pharmacy batch entries and dealing with any queries that may ensue
- Removing any PID from invoices sent through by Clients
- Keeping up to date with all new Prepayment matching as well as reducing any existing backlog in a timely manner
- Resolution of more complex prepayment matching situations through internal SBS & Client contact (via email & telephone)
- Investigating any Legal Letters received and responding to Clients / Suppliers where necessary
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable or Purchase to Pay is desirable
- Previous invoice processing exposure
- Good interpersonal skills both externally and internally
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Organise and prioritise workload with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Possesses good communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of Microsoft packages (particularly Outlook & Excel)
Established in 2005, we are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually. We also provide a full range of solutions for NHS Provider organisations, ensuring cost improvements and efficiency savings, as well as improved data management and reporting.
NHS SBS is a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria. Our mission is delivering £1 billion savings back to the NHS by 2020 and we have already delivered audited savings of over £350m. We provide cost improvements of around 30% for our clients, as well as providing added value solutions.