Personal Assistant to Managing Director (Leeds)
Location: Wakefield (Tingley)
Salary: up to £30,000 pro rata, plus, holiday, pension and 5% flexible benefits package
Contract: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience as a PA across a very successful and ever growing business. You will enjoy a varied role with many responsibilities supporting the Managing Director. You will be passionate about producing work to an excellent standard, willing to invest in understanding the business and engage with staff across the various UK sites whilst maintaining excellent co-ordination ability.
- PA support Managinng Director of NHS SBS
- Diary management, including collating of reports, documents and items for meetings and all attendees
- Meeting preparation and hosting, recording minutes and actions, setting the agenda, sharing and updating
- Prepare key documentation for committees and board meetings
- General administrative duties and necessary project work as required
- All MS Office skills
- Able to do the traditional elements of the role, Diary management, minutes, actions, collating information packs, handling correspondence
- Excellent communicator, confident at meeting new people, engaging, helpful
- Able to work to own initiative
- Flexible attitude to a broad range of work, and disciplined multi tasker
- Willing to travel occasionally and see it as an opportunity to meet new people and understand more about the business
Established in 2005, we are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually. We also provide a full range of solutions for NHS Provider organisations, ensuring cost improvements and efficiency savings, as well as improved data management and reporting.
NHS SBS is a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria. Our mission is delivering £1 billion savings back to the NHS by 2020 and we have already delivered audited savings of over £350m. We provide cost improvements of around 30% for our clients, as well as providing added value solutions.