Quality Assurance Administrator (Southampton)
Salary: Up to £25,000pa plus Holiday, Pension and 5% flexible benefit fund
We are looking for a positive energetic individual with excellent organisation skills looking to develop a career within the Q&A sector. The role is to provide support on the Quality & Assurance activities, to promote good practice and assist as a point of escalation for all staff across all Employment Services sites.
Previous knowledge and experience of audit and quality is not required as training will be provided.
- Assist with the Internal & External Audit Programme
- Assist with the development of the Quality Management systems
- Assist with the incident management process
- Provide administration support to all areas of the audit & assurance team
- Other quality & assurance tasks as appropriate
- 5 GCSE's including English and Maths
- 2 'A' levels or equivalent
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience of administration and organisational tasks.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan their own work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion
- Flexible and proactive approach to work
- Knowledge of the NHS
- Knowledge of audit processes.
- Knowledge of Quality Management processes
Established in 2005, we are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually. We also provide a full range of solutions for NHS Provider organisations, ensuring cost improvements and efficiency savings, as well as improved data management and reporting.
NHS SBS is a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria. Our mission is delivering £1 billion savings back to the NHS by 2020 and we have already delivered audited savings of over £350m. We provide cost improvements of around 30% for our clients, as well as providing added value solutions.