Trainer - Finance Systems (Leeds or Bristol)
Location: Leeds or Bristol with regular UK travel expected across client sites
Salary: Up to £30,000pa plus, holiday, pension and 5% flexible benefits package
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, confident and experienced trainer to join the Client Performance Training team who design, develop and deliver system and process training solutions to our NHS clients. We are looking for proactive people with great ideas to help shape and modernise the service we deliver to our clients as well as delivering training, both in -house and on client site.
You will look for opportunities to grow the NHS SBS Training Programme portfolio by identifying appropriate training solutions to meet the needs of the NHS clients in relation to Oracle applications, changing processes and procedures.
You will be expected to travel frequently to our clients around England with possible overnight stays (Potentially 2 days per week).
- Develop and deliver agreed, tailored and innovative training solutions, ensuring deliverables reflect changes to current working practices, processes and procedures
- Develop and deliver online and self-teach solutions to meet the user and business needs to the agreed standard
- Identify appropriate training solutions to meet the needs of the NHS clients' skills and knowledge issues, in relation to Oracle Financial applications, changing processes and procedures
- Carry out Training Needs Analysis for clients who have requested additional training to provide the NHS SBS with a quality training solution
- Liaise closely with the NHS SBS workstreams (Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Operations, Service Managers) and the NHS users to gather and document information on the business processes, operational procedures and supporting Oracle Financial Application systems
- Liaise closely with all internal work streams to ensure that all training materials are updated and 'fit for purpose'
- Take an active part in building and maintaining customer and team relationships
- Manage issues that affect scope, quality or timescales, escalating to the Training Manager where appropriate
- Support the training environment ensuring it is 'fit for purpose'
- Responsibility for ensuring any data produced in relation to the post is accurate and current
- All round experience of designing, developing and delivering training modules for IT based training solutions
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, with good presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Client focus with good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills leading to timely escalation of issues and risks
- Team working and interpersonal skills
- Working away from home when required, including overnight stays
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- E-Learning Authoring Tools eg, Articulate/Captivate
- Working knowledge of one or more of the Oracle Financial applications
- Working knowledge of NHS processes
Established in 2005, we are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually. We also provide a full range of solutions for NHS Provider organisations, ensuring cost improvements and efficiency savings, as well as improved data management and reporting.
NHS SBS is a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria. Our mission is delivering £1 billion savings back to the NHS by 2020 and we have already delivered audited savings of over £350m. We provide cost improvements of around 30% for our clients, as well as providing added value solutions.