Catalogue Content Management Services
Standardised, compliant, controlled ordering processes for your organisation.
Lord Carter of Coles' report requires NHS organisations to order 80% of their goods via catalogues, to drive savings on contracted, standardised products and reduce the amount of clinical time spent on ordering. Many organisations load catalogue content into a dedicated system or directly into their financial solution, but maintaining data accuracy and delivering content rich with images and GTINS to support the Scan4Safety agenda can be time consuming and chaotic.
The Catalogue Content Management Service from NHS Shared Business Services:
- Provides a dedicated catalogue management team, made up of experienced procurement professionals, available throughout business hours
- Creates catalogue content to reflect your contract portfolio, monitoring product compliance and validity and available pricing, from which your requisitioners can order
- Supports sourcing and benchmarking activities to ensure all catalogue data is offering true best value and is compliant with your SFIs and procurement legislation
- Maintains data to ensure product and price accuracy
- Standardises the product range to avoid duplication and drive enriched content
- Designs a catalogue management strategy in partnership with your team to deliver a focused catalogue in line with clinical need
- Delivers insight via monthly reports on your catalogue data, its usage and any cost saving opportunities, and a monthly service forum with your NHS SBS catalogue team
"I would not be without the Catalogue Management Team. They are responsive, supportive and helpful [and] have been instrumental in helping CNWL reduce and standardise our catalogue"
Head of Procurement
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
|Compatible - with NHS SBS' Edge4Health|
solution or your existing system, so there's no need for
additional expenditure on systems - helping you stay in
control of your budget.
|Cost-effective - typically costing less than an inhouse|
catalogue manager and locking in the commercial
benefits of your contract decisions - supporting your
achievement of CIP and savings targets.
|Continuous - our|
marketplace monitoring is constant,
with updates and changes
applied to your catalogue content
immediately - getting you closer to
the perfect, touchless order.
|Compliant - ensuring all|
requisitioning is compliant with
your strategic contracts, SFIs and
procurement strategy - so your
clinical and support staff can be
confident every time they place
delivering insightful management
information, rich data and
recommendations to ensure you
get the best from your investment
and drive further savings and
To find out how our Catalogue Content Management Service can support your organisation to achieve its Long Term Plan objectives, please contact the Catalogue Content Management Team on: