Supplier Contract Performance Support
Helping you drive best value and high performance from your contract portfolio.
The Long Term Plan commits the NHS to a productivity growth target of at least 1.1% a year, with all savings to be retained and reinvested in more and better patient care. Robust supplier and contract management can support supplier innovation and the achievement of ongoing savings requirements, helping you meet your national objectives and free up your clinical teams from managing supply issues.
Supplier Contract Performance Support from NHS Shared Business Services:
- Builds and refines your contract database, delivering a full value analysis of your portfolio (inter-NHS and commercial) to identify saving and efficiency opportunities
- Develops a robust supplier and contract focus system to drive delivery of savings, efficiencies, innovation and improved governance from suppliers
- Reviews and refocuses agreements to ensure all contracts are offering best value, and are fit for purpose, future proofed and aligned to organisational need
- Identifies new commercial opportunities and improvements across your supplier processes by working closely with the marketplace and NHS SBS national sourcing team
- Reports on the successes, risks and opportunities within your supply agreements to ensure full transparency and governance across your supply chain
- Establishes strong relationships with your suppliers to put your organisation at the forefront of service excellence and new capabilities
|Experience - our highly experienced|
procurement professionals bring a
deep understanding of contract
optimisation, gained across a wide
range of NHS organisations so your
organisation benefits from our
|Value - our teams have a keen eye for|
identifying opportunities for savings,
efficiencies and innovation, so you can
be confident in the results we'll achieve
for your organisation.
|NHS expertise - as part of the NHS|
family, NHS SBS has an in depth
understanding of NHS and inter-NHS
contract arrangements, enabling us to
optimise purchasing routes, savings,
innovations and risk management
for your organisation.
|Partnership - we work with your team, |
stakeholders and suppliers to fully
understand your needs, secure
buy-in and leverage results -
ensuring we represent the very best
value for money, develop your
organisational relationships with key
suppliers, and free up your team to
focus on other projects.
|Governance - risks are mitigated and|
compliance improved via contract
transparency and improved supplier
|Flexibility - we can work with you on a|
one-off or ongoing basis,
depending on what you need.
To find out how our Supplier Contract Performance Support can help your organisation to achieve its Long Term Plan objectives, please contact us on: