Helping you make the best use of the computers, laptops and information systems used within your organisation
Employees of CPFT, Cambridgeshire Community Services (CCS) and NHS SBS can access our scheduled Microsoft Office training classroom sessions as part of the service level agreements with those organisations.
Bespoke training or on-site training requests may be subject to a charge per person per session.
Methods of learning
• Regular, trainer led, IT classroom training sessions
• Microsoft Office Clinics - short one to one task based learning sessions
• Tailored courses or workshops to suit your organisation's requirements
• E-learning via the NHS IT Skills Pathway programme
Please ensure that you meet the pre-requisites for each IT training course
• For each of the Fundamentals courses on the Microsoft Office programs, you should be confident in using the keyboard and mouse. If you are not confident we these, we recommend that you attend the Essential IT Skills (EITS) course first.
Training courses available
Please contact Training Administration on 0800 0181 990 (option 1, then option 4) for more information.