Datix Web Incident Reporting Course
Preparation required by the delegate prior to attending the course:
- Read a copy of the local Incident and Near Miss Reporting Policy
By the end of this course you will be able to report incidents into Datix Web using online incident forms (a "Reporter"), and review/manage/update submitted reports (a "Handler").
Please note: This course does not cover creating reports or looking at reporting trends.
- Reporting procedures and form completion (the "Reporter" role)
- Incident coding
- Grading matrix
- Type of incidents
- Review/manage/update submitted Datix reports (only applicable to the "Handler" role)
Participants will also discuss briefly how this system links with:
- Internal Safety Specialists
- External reporting to National Patient Safety Agency.
CPFT Training Dates are advertised and booked via CPFT's eAcademy. Any queries, please contact email@example.com