Formulas, Functions and Multiple Sheets
Note: For our contracted customers (CCS and CPFT only), there is no charge for attending this course, as it's already covered by our partner Service Level Agreement.
It is important that before you attend this training course you are competent with the topics covered on the Microsoft Fundamentals course. If not, please register for our Excel Fundamentals course.
Excel Training Pre-requisites
|✓ Fundamentals|| ✓ Calculations|
✓ Data Analytics - Part 1
✓ Data Validation
✓ Pivot Tables, filter and sort
✓ Data Formatting and Cleansing
| ✓ Dates and Times|
✓ Data Analysis - Part 2 (max 4 delegates)
✓ Excel Macro Recording Fundamentals (on request - max 4 delegates
Who is it for?
Anyone who wishes to create Excel formulas and is familiar with the subjects covered on the Microsoft Excel Fundamentals course.
How long is the course?
By the end of this course you will be able to create formulas, use some of Excel's built in functions and work with multiple sheets.
- Insert and modify formulas
- Build, edit and copy formulas
- Use autosum
- Use absolute and relative references
- Use a range name in a formula
- Adding totals using Quick Analysis [vs. 2016]
- Apply Conditional formatting to formulas
- Apply Conditional formatting to formulas, including Quick Analysis formatting [vs. 2016]
- Use statistical and logical functions
- Understand basic functions
- Use statistical functions, for example to calculate an average or find the highest or lowest numbers
- Use logical functions, including the Count and IF functions
- Get help with functions
- Recognising standard error messages
Kingfisher House, Huntingdon:
- Thursday 11 July 2019 - 13:30 to 16:30
- Thursday 18 July 2019 - 09:30 to 12:30
- Thursday 25 July 2019 - 13:30 to 16:30
- Wednesday 14 August 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
- Thursday 22 August 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
- Monday 02 September 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
- Thursday 12 September 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
- Monday 23 September 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
Victoria House, Cambridge (CPFT employees only):
- Wednesday 07 August 2019 - 13.30 to 16.30
- Friday 30 August 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
- Tuesday 10 September 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
Cavell Centre, Peterborough:
- Wednesday 11 September 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
Healthy Living Centre, Peterborough:
- Tuesday 20 August 2019 - 09.30 to 12.30
If there are no suitable dates scheduled, please email the IT Training Team and we will endeavour to accommodate your request.
To book this course
If you are interested in other Microsoft courses, please select one of the topics below: