For IT Training, the pre-requisites are important
Please ensure that you meet the pre-requisites for each IT training course:
- For Microsoft Fundamental courses, you should be confident using the keyboard and mouse. If not, we recommend that you attend the Essential IT Skills course first.
- For Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint courses, please attend the Fundamentals course before attending the other courses within that application.
- For Outlook training, delegates usually attend the You've Got Mail course before the Get Organised with Outlook course. However, this is not a pre-requisite to attending the Getting Started with Outlook course.
- The pre-requisite for the Excel Dates and Times, Excel Data Analysis - Part 2 and Excel Macro Recording Fundamentals courses is that you have attended the Calculating with Excel course first.
Excel Training Pre-requisites
|✓ Fundamentals|| ✓ Calculations|
✓ Data Analytics - Part 1
✓ Data Validation
✓ Pivot Tables, filter and sort
✓ Data Formatting and Cleansing
| ✓ Dates and Times|
✓ Data Analysis - Part 2 (max 4 delegates)
✓ Excel Macro Recording Fundamentals (on request - max 4 delegates)
Before you book
- Make sure you have all the information required
- If a course is full, you will be advised of alternative dates
- IT Training dates can be found on the IT Training pages