Procurement Workshop Integra2
Providing a basic introduction to Procurement to understand the process and operational service available to the Trust
Who is this for?
This workshop is primarily for (Requisitioners) employees that will use Integra2 to generate requests for goods and services, who need guidance on the E-Procurement system and a greater understanding of the Trust Procurement processes and procedures.
How long does it last?
Two sessions are available at these times:
- Session 1 - 9:30 - 11.30 AM
- Session 2 - 14:00- 16:00 PM
For ACE staff:
- Session 1 - 10:00 - 12.00 PM
- Session 2 - 13:00- 13:00 PM
When requesting a booking, please state your first choice of session time.
The aim is to provide end users with a basic introduction to Procurement. This will enable them feel comfortable with the process and understand the operational service available to the Trust.
- Introduction to the Procurement Service
- Introduction to Integra2
- Raising a requisition
- Requisition & PO enquiry
- Best practice tips
- Contacting Procurement and Customer Services
Interested in this workshop?
Training dates for CPFT and CCS staff only
- Thursday, 17 October 2019 - Kingfisher House, Huntingdon
- Tuesday, 12 November 2019 - Kingfisher House, Huntingdon
- Tuesday, 10 December 2019 - Kingfisher House, Huntingdon
CPFT staff - Please book via the eAcademy. Any queries, contact your Learning Admin team
CCS - Please email Training Administration
Training dates for ACE staff only
- Further dates to follow
Contact Training Administration on 0800 0181 990 or email Training Administration to book onto one of these sessions