Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Products and Services
Framework Agreement Description
The Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Products and Services Framework Agreement allows the NHS and public sector organisations to benefit from the expertise of the awarded suppliers in selecting the most economically advantageous solutions for wound care and skin care. This framework agreement is divided into eight lots, which includes advanced wound care dressings, lymphoedema compression bandages and hosiery, and specialist burns and scar management products.
We are so proud and absolutely thrilled to have scooped the Health Business 2022 'Hospital Procurement Award' in recognition of procurement excellence and cost-effectiveness which our Advanced Wound Care & Lymphoedema Products and Services Framework Agreement delivers. It has introduced new specialist companies to the NHS through the digital wound care and total managed services on offer. They, in turn, bring innovation in digital healthcare and new ways of working. With Integrated Care Services (ICSs) linking social care and acute care, the framework agreement can aid the delivery of integrated care pathways as solutions offered lend themselves well to consolidating and standardising practice across an ICS.
Download the Framework Flyer
Framework Agreement Information
Term of the framework
2 August 2021 - 1 August 2025
Who can take advantage of the framework?
Any NHS or Public Sector Organisation
What does the framework cover?
This framework agreement allows for approved organisations to procure the following advanced wound care and lymphoedema products and services
• Lot 1 - Advanced Wound Care Dressings
• Lot 2 - Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Compression Bandages and Hosiery
• Lot 3 - Specialist Burns & Scar Management Products
• Lot 4 - Wound Care Dressing Packs
• Lot 5 - Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Therapies
• Lot 6 - Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Professional and Managed Services
• Lot 7 - Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Digital Products
• Lot 8 - Delivery
What are the benefits of using the framework?
• Suitable for Primary and Secondary Care settings
• Complete category coverage including dressings, bandages, hosiery, dressing packs, haemostats and skin and burns products
• Widened Scope including professional and managed services, therapies, digital products and just in time delivery
• OJEU compliant route to market
• 24-48 hour delivery
• Reduced wastage
• Innovation is embedded
• Encourages formulary compliance
• Direct award and mini-competition routes available
• Awarded under HS terms & conditions