Technology Enabled Care Services 2
Potential Saving Opportunities 12 - 15%
Framework Agreement Description
The Technology Enabled Care 2 Framework Agreement supports patient care via technology. This technology framework is divided into six lots; remote clinical monitoring, alarm receiving centre platforms, digital alarms solutions and peripherals, intelligent activity monitoring, patient controlled personalised healthcare records and a one stop shop / combined solution. The framework agreement key services includes the implementation of fall prevention programmes; enabling patients to manage appointments, supporting Local Authorities setting up Alarm Receiving Centres and much more.
Interested to learn more about our recently launched Technology Enabled Care Services 2 framework agreement? Join this customer webinar to find out more. Register here.
Download the Framework Flyer
Framework Agreement Information
When is it operational?
9 January 2023 - 8 July 2024
(with a possible extension up to 8 January 2027)
Who can take advantage?
The Framework Agreement is free to access for all UK Public Sector Bodies.
What does the framework agreement cover?
To promote the use of technology enabled care solutions and improved provision of integrated care across health and care organisations. Utilising both SMEs and national providers, to deliver either a single service, bundled service or provide a fully managed service.
Key services covered:
• Implementation of fall prevention programmes
• Direct patient engagement managing and accessing their own medical records
• Supporting Local Authorities setting up Alarm Receiving Centres
• Maintaining the independence of patients and citizens through smart monitoring
Why should I use the framework agreement?
• Efficient - FTS compliant Process
- Reduced time and resource overhead for procurement
• Specifically developed for the NHS & Social Care sector's requirements
- Developed utilising input and expertise from NHS and Local Authority stakeholders.
- Predictable pricing models with a readymade contracting model in place
- Maintaining the independence of patients and citizens whilst reducing burdens on health and care providers
• Two routes to market
- Further Competition
- Direct Award through a catalogue of goods and services
• Fully Managed Service
- Option to award one supplier to perform all services offered within the scope of the framework agreement.
• Competitive Pricing
- Capped pricing during the framework agreement period to support budgeting and calculation of benefits.
|1. Remote Clinical Monitoring||3. Digital Alarms Solutions and Peripherals||5. Patient Controlled Personalised Healthcare Records|
|2. Alarm Receiving Centre Platforms||4. Intelligent Activity Monitoring||6. One Stop Shop / Combined Solution|
Which suppliers are on the framework agreement?
Access UK Limited
Huma Therapeutics Limited
Prescribing Services Ltd
Astraline (TEC) Limited
Specialist Computer Centres
Legrand Electric Ltd
|Spirit Healthcare Ltd|
|Doccla UK Limited||Patients Knows Best|