Technology Enabled Care Services 2
Potential Saving Opportunities 12 - 15%
Framework Agreement Description
The Technology Enabled Care 2 Framework Agreement supports patient care via technology. This technology framework is divided into six lots; remote clinical monitoring, alarm receiving centre platforms, digital alarms solutions and peripherals, intelligent activity monitoring, patient controlled personalised healthcare records and a one stop shop / combined solution. The framework agreement key services includes the implementation of fall prevention programmes; enabling patients to manage appointments, supporting Local Authorities setting up Alarm Receiving Centres and much more.
NHSE has released new guidance to simplify purchasing IT and digital goods and services in the NHS. As a part of this guidance, NHSE has endorsed 38 frameworks as the most optimal routes to market for NHS buyers. Two of six lots comprising the NHS SBS Technology Enabled Care Services 2 framework agreement - remote clinical monitoring and intelligent activity monitoring - have been endorsed by NHS England as a recommended route to market for digital and IT spend across the NHS. You can view the full list here.
Download the Framework Flyer
Technology Enabled Care Services 2 (PDF) [107KB]
Framework Agreement Information
When is it operational?
9 January 2023 - 8 July 2024
(with a possible extension up to 8 January 2027)
Who can take advantage?
The Framework Agreement is free to access for all UK Public Sector Bodies.
What does the framework agreement cover?
Promotes the use of technology enabled care solutions and improved provision of integrated care across health and care organisations. Utilising both SMEs and national providers, to deliver either a single service, bundled service or provide a fully managed service.
• Implementation of fall prevention programmes
• Direct patient engagement managing and accessing their own medical records
• Supporting Local Authorities setting up Alarm Receiving Centres
• Maintaining the independence of patients and citizens through smart monitoring
Why should I use the framework agreement?
• Efficient - FTS compliant Process
- Reduced time and resource overhead for procurement
• Specifically developed for the NHS & Social Care sector's requirements
- Developed utilising input and expertise from NHS and Local Authority stakeholders.
- Predictable pricing models with a readymade contracting model in place
- Maintaining the independence of patients and citizens whilst reducing burdens on health and care providers
• Two routes to market
- Further Competition
- Direct Award through a catalogue of goods and services
• Fully Managed Service
- Option to award one supplier to perform all services offered within the scope of the framework agreement.
• Competitive Pricing
- Capped pricing during the framework agreement period to support budgeting and calculation of benefits.
Contact the Digital & IT Procurement Solutions Team
Contact the Digital & IT Team Digital and IT Framework Agreements Enquiry
Sign-up to hear from the Digital & IT Procurement Solutions Team
Sign-up here Digital & IT Sign-up Form
|1. Remote Clinical Monitoring||3. Digital Alarms Solutions and Peripherals||5. Patient Controlled Personalised Healthcare Records|
|2. Alarm Receiving Centre Platforms||4. Intelligent Activity Monitoring||6. One Stop Shop / Combined Solution|
Which suppliers are on the framework agreement?
|Appello Careline Limited||Docobo Ltd||Prescribing Services Ltd|
|Camascope Limited||Patients Know Best|