Apprenticeship Training Services
Quality assured apprenticeship providers
Framework Agreement Description
The Apprenticeship Training Services Framework Agreement provides a compliant route to access services from a broad range of apprenticeship training providers. This apprenticeship framework supports employers to effectively utilise their apprenticeship levy and includes providers who provide traineeships, as well as apprenticeships.
Download the Framework Flyer
Framework Agreement Information
When does it start?
23 June 2021 to 22 June 2025
Who can take advantage of the framework agreement?
NHS and Public Sector Organisations
What does the framework agreement cover?
This framework agreement provides a compliant route to market for all NHS and wider public sector authorities to procure for the provision of apprenticeship training services.
• Broad range of Apprenticeship Standards.
• Broad range of quality providers, including providers with high employer and learner satisfaction results
• Broad range of types of providers from further education colleges to top ranked higher education institutions and quality private training providers
• Framework prices inclusive of End Point Assessment (and inclusive of a free resit)
• All suppliers are members of the Skills Fund Agency's Register of Apprenticeship Training Register (RoATP)
• All suppliers have been subject to a Higher Education Review by the QAA (where applicable)
• All suppliers awarded Level 3 or higher from the OFSTED Overall Effectiveness (where applicable)
What are the benefits of using this framework agreement?
• OJEU AVOIDANCE
An OJEU compliant procurement exercise has been already undertaken, saving valuable time and resources.
• DIRECT AWARD
Ability to directly award a contract to approved suppliers on the framework agreement providing a timely and compliant route to market to meet your requirements.
Opportunity to run a mini-competition to meet the bespoke requirements of each organisation as well as helping to drive further competitive pricing
• END POINT ASSESSMENT
Framework agreement prices inclusive of end point assessment and one free re-sit if needed.
• EXCELLENT SATISFACTION SCORES
High quality service provision- suppliers on the framework agreement have achieved high employer and learner satisfaction results
• CHOICE OF SUPPLIERS
A broad range of suppliers; further education colleges, top ranked higher education institutions and quality private training providers.
• GEOGRAHIC COVERAGE
Suppliers are able to supply all regions of the UK.
Framework agreement providers include many who provide traineeships as well as apprenticeships
Contact the Business Services Procurement Solutions Team
Sign-up to hear from the Business Services Procurement Solutions Team
Suppliers on the framework agreement
Related Framework Agreements