Faster, Cheaper and Greener Building Solutions
Framework Agreement Description
The Modular Buildings Framework Agreement provides a compliant route to access modern methods of construction. This framework agreement includes the purchase, hire or lease of modular solutions, including; offsite building solutions, modular hospital buildings, patient offload departments (PODs) and education solutions. The framework agreement for modular buildings provides bespoke solutions for your needs; from office space to student accommodation, and from care homes to homeless shelters. This framework is open to the NHS, local authorities, schools, academies, 6th form colleges, universities, the MOJ, MOD, and other public sector organisations.
Download the Framework Flyer
Modular Buildings (PDF) [205KB]
Framework Agreement Information
What is the duration of the framework agreement?
Who can take advantage of this national framework agreement?
What does this framework cover?
The framework offers on significant savings when compared to purchasing solutions direct.
What are the benefits of using the NHS SBS modular buildings framework agreement?
• SUPPLIER CAPACITY
Having recognised the high levels of demand seen in the Modular sector over the past two years, we have added more capacity to the framework agreement to keep pace to support NHS and wider public sector. With a range of suppliers opting into various value bands there is a solution available for every type of project, no matter how large or small.
• MATURE FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
With hundreds of modular projects delivered, from simple £20k hire to complex £20m+ Healthcare new build and combined with experienced staff, this next generation framework can support all requirements.
• CLEAR, FLEXIBLE PRICING STRUCTURE
With pricing options that include per m2, overheads & profits, staff rate cards and flexible pricing structure to support clients' unique requirement.
• MMC, NET ZERO AND THE CONSTRUCTION PLAYBOOK
Support government strategy by ensuring that social value, sustainability, MMC and key principles of The Construction Playbook are incorporated within the framework agreement.
Efficiency gains from Modular Construction
The efficiency gains from modular and offsite manufactured solutions support the delivery of the government's construction and industry strategy targets, which include time and cost savings as well as whole life cost benefits and in use savings. This modular building framework in turn provides a fully UK compliant route for NHS and public sector organisations to procure all types of modular building solutions. The framework agreement has been awarded following a fair and open competition across the offsite construction and modular buildings market. The specification has been developed through thorough consultation with the market and experts in the field of Modern Methods of Construction.
• 50% FASTER DELIVERY THAN ONSITE CONSTRUCTION
- Both permanent and temporary modular build solutions are available with preferential pricing without the need for a further complex procurement process.
- Direct award and mini-competition routes are available under this framework allowing the procurement process to be quicker and more efficient.
• LESS ON-SITE DISRUPTION
- Modular Buildings are pre-manufactured in a controlled factory environment and assembled on site offering a full turnkey solution.
- Ideal for live and busy clinical, classroom or office environments
• CONTROL OF COSTS
- The framework provides the flexibility to purchase and hire from the capital and revenue budget.
- Production in a controlled factory environment will keep your project on time and on cost.
- Modular Building provide sustainable, greener solutions to help construction industry on the road to Net Zero.
Modular Solutions Case Studies
Contact the Construction & Estates Procurement Solutions Team
Contact the team about this framework agreement Construction and Infrastructure Framework Agreements Enquiry
Sign-up to hear from the Construction & Estates Procurement Solutions Team
Sign-up for our customer webinars and newsletters Construction & Estates Sign-up Form