Framework Agreement Description
Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Products and Services
The Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Products and Services Framework Agreement allows the NHS and public sector organisations to benefit from the expertise of the awarded suppliers in selecting the most economically advantageous solutions for wound care and skin care. This framework agreement is divided into eight lots, which includes advanced wound care dressings, lymphoedema compression bandages and hosiery, and specialist burns and scar management products.
This framework agreement was procured in accordance with The Public Contracts Regulations (PCR) 2015. This framework agreement remains a compliant route to market under the new Health Care Services (Provider Selection Regime) Regulations 2023. If you have any questions, please contact the team.
Download the Framework Flyer
We are so proud and absolutely thrilled to have scooped the Health Business 2022 ‘Hospital Procurement Award’ in recognition of procurement excellence and cost-effectiveness which our Advanced Wound Care & Lymphoedema Products and Services Framework Agreement delivers. It has introduced new specialist companies to the NHS through the digital wound care and total managed services on offer. They, in turn, bring innovation in digital healthcare and new ways of working. With Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) linking social care and acute care, the framework agreement can aid the delivery of integrated care pathways as solutions offered lend themselves well to consolidating and standardising practice across an ICS.
Framework Agreement Information
What is the framework agreement duration?
2 August 2021 – 1 August 2025
Who can take advantage of the framework agreement?
Any NHS or Public Sector Organisation
What does this framework agreement cover?
This framework agreement allows for approved organisations to procure the following advanced wound care and lymphoedema products and services
The framework agreement has been structured in the following lots:
- Lot 1 – Advanced Wound Care Dressings
- Lot 2 – Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Compression Bandages and Hosiery
- Lot 3 – Specialist Burns & Scar Management Products
- Lot 4 – Wound Care Dressing Packs
- Lot 5 – Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Therapies
- Lot 6 – Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Professional and Managed Services
- Lot 7 – Advanced Wound Care and Lymphoedema Digital Products
- Lot 8 – Delivery
What are the benefits of using this framework agreement?
- Suitable for Primary and Secondary Care settings
- Complete category coverage including dressings, bandages, hosiery, dressing packs, haemostats and skin and burns products
- Widened Scope including professional and managed services, therapies, digital products and just in time delivery
- OJEU compliant route to market
- 24-48 hour delivery
- Reduced wastage
- Innovation is embedded
- Encourages formulary compliance
- Direct award and further competition routes available
- Awarded under HS terms & conditions
Contact the Health Framework Team
Health Procurement Solutions Newsletter
Try these related framework agreements
Acute and Community Health and Social Care Equipment Products and Services
The Acute and Community Health and Social Care Equipment Products and Services F...
Orthotics Products and Services
The Orthotics Products and Services Framework Agreement offers a broad range of ...
Contact the Health Category Team
"*" indicates required fields